Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Galaxy Print Love






My love for galaxy print clothing just keeps expanding ever since I seen Christopher Kane execute it in his collection. My obsession for it just cant seem to go away. Thats why I was so excited when I finally found a galaxy print skirt! Its fits and goes perfectly with these "Kid Cudi" shades that my friend bought me a while back. Everythings better when its free! Cant wait to pair it with black tights in the winter time.

Have you guys seen Rihanna's new video for "We found love"? I actually love it! Wasnt expecting anything like that.

Top: Cuffs.com, Skirt: Motel, Shoes: Dillards

7 comments:

Kheira said...

love your skirt ! :) x

lachrodemode.blogspot.com

emylouvintage said...

Properly jealous of how beautiful your body is!!!!
Gorgeous Skirt :D XX

ChloesBlackHairAndBeauty said...

Lovely Look

Support my blog

www.chloesblackhairandbeauty.blogspot.com

Nesha said...

thanks ladies!

DIGITALbeauty said...

Awesome!

Utter Jazz said...

So much love for Galaxy print
you look great!!

Jazz xox

Shiia.M said...

love ouftit !
love your skirt !

xx