Friday, December 9, 2011

Watch The Throne










Monday I went to the Watch the Throne concert and it was amazing! Sorry for the awful one photo of Kanye, but it was the best out of the bunch. They performed "Niggas in Paris" four times! And every time I danced like I never heard it before haha. Since it was cold and rainy, I pulled out my fur coat again and paired it with tights and my comfy red platforms. It was definitely a night I will never forget. Jay-z and Kanye are living legends!

After this outfit, I promise no more black and red outfits. I just realized that all my outfit lately have been black and red!

Dress: Urbanoutfitters, Shoes: Sole Boutique, Fur Coat: Vintage

7 comments:

Candy Coated Cashmere said...

This would double as an amazing holiday ensemble! Those platforms are hot! Are they Aldo?

Red to Yellow said...

in love with the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!
good blog!!
http://redtoyellow.blogspot.com/

Nesha said...

Thank you ladies! The shoes are actually from Karmalooop.com. Their a brand called Sole Boutique!

Amanda said...

oh wow how gorgeous!

Audrey said...

Loving those red shoes! x www.casualglamorous.com

Renee said...

Your dress is so cute, and I'm jealous, I really wish I could of went to the Watch the Throne Concert...

reneeloveandco.blogspot.com

Yolandaas said...

Hey! Just letting you know I've featured you on my blog recommendation page here http://yolandaas.blogspot.com/p/great-blogs.html

Take Care x