Monday, March 19, 2012

Red Lace








Spent the day with my friend since middle school last week. We did the usual, sold some clothes, bought some clothes, and eat sushi. I love those days when you have no where to be and can go where ever the wind blows. :) Also, I dont think I told you guys but I started my new job at BCBG! I know I know, how the hell could I forget?! Well anyway, I love it! Hopefully I'll be here for a while.

Top: Forever 21, Pants: American Apparel, Shoes: Steve Madden, Shades: Urban Outfitters

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Lucy Rance said...

Amazing outfit!! I love sushi too, maybe we will eat it together one day, haha!
xoxo

Lamoderocks said...

Love love this outfit! shoes and the top=amazing!

keisha said...

I love the fit of these pants on you!!

Anonymous said...

do u wear heels to work??