Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Intergalactic




Feeling pretty intergalactic in my new galaxy skirt. I was so excited to find this one at such a good price, since my mom sold my old one without telling me. I was highly pissed, and still am lol, but this one is just as cool. The reactions I get when I wear it is pretty cool too. Paired it with a mesh crop top, of course, and chiffon top so I wont feel so....naked.

Crop top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Gojane.com, Chiffon top: Forever 21

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day and is ready for Fashion Week!!

4 comments:

Deejay Speaks said...

I love how you styled the chiffon top and I'm so jealous of those shoes!!

www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora jewelry, replica watches, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, links of london, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, hollister, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, coach outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, pandora charms, moncler, thomas sabo, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose outlet

Unknown said...

insanity workout, baseball bats, hollister, nike roshe, ghd, nfl jerseys, new balance, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, wedding dresses, valentino shoes, hollister, timberland boots, louboutin, birkin bag, nike air max, gucci, north face outlet, reebok shoes, beats by dre, bottega veneta, toms shoes, hollister, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, oakley, vans shoes, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp, herve leger, chi flat iron, north face outlet, converse, soccer jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, montre pas cher, lululemon, vans, ray ban, soccer shoes, babyliss, karen millen, p90x workout, lancel, mont blanc

deraz said...

بيت العز- الامارات
شركات تنظيف المنازل فى الشارقة
شركة تنظيف فلل فى الشارقة